People with disability experience a complete life within a community that celebrates their individuality
- Caringa promotes inclusion, takes action for effective change and partners with our community for social change so that our clients experience acceptance, empowerment and inclusion.
- Caringa’s values shape our expanding operation as we serve more people with disability in our community.
- Caringa’s quality of services, social enterprises and innovation enable each client to live a complete life with dignity, choice, control and independence.
- Caringa pursues sustainability through our people, processes and business decisions to enhance the wellbeing of clients and out community.
To Support and Empower People with Disability
RESPECT | ACCOUNTABILITY | EMPOWERMENT | INCLUSION | COMMITMENT | RIGHTS | PURPOSE
- We are person centred and community focused.
- We are accountable, ethical and financially responsible.
- We are making a positive difference in the lives of people with disability and their families.
- We value the individual strengths of the people we support and the people we employ.
- We provide appropriate and desirable working conditions to our staff.
- We support the rights of children and people with disability in all aspects of our service.
- We are one team with common goals.