Accommodation Supports

Caringa understands that one of the most important decisions you can make is choosing where you live.

We offer a variety of accommodation options and associated supports across the Clarence Valley and Coffs Coast areas. If you’re looking to move into your own place, Caringa has the accommodation and supports available to help you take this important step.

Caringa provides accommodation solutions in:

  • Supported Independent Living (SIL)
    Help with, and intensive supervision of, your day-to-day tasks so you can develop the skills you need to live as independently as possible. These supports are provided in your home with the funding being individualised or shared depending on your living situation.

Supported Independent Living is funded under Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Life in your NDIS plan.

Looking for your own Supported Independent Living space on the Coffs Coast or in the Clarence Valley?

Reach out today via our Initial Referral Form to find a space that suits you and your life.

  • Specialised Disability Accommodation (SDA) Accommodation if you require specialised housing due to your support needs or impairments.

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) will be funded separately to Supported Independent Living in your NDIS plan, as a Capital Support.

  • Short-Term Accommodation (STA)
    You deserve the opportunity to grow and experience places you haven’t been before. After all, there are many things you can only learn by getting out of your comfort zone, visiting a new place and pursuing new experiences.
  • Caringa can help you tailor a trip and the short-term accommodation to meet your goals and needs. Once you’re on your way, we are available to ensure the supports you need continue so that your travel experience is a fun and exciting one.

Short Term Accommodation and Assistance is funded under Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Life in your NDIS plan.

Caringa Australia charges prices that are outlined in the NDIS price guide.

To start your personalised SDA, SIL or STA conversation, contact us.

Back to top of content